Vol. I, Batch I
Featuring a buttery start with a peppery finish, and pairs well with both sweet and savory.
Cook or finish with it, this magical oil was crafted by our olive oil sommelier to be the perfect ingredient or condiment to any dish.
Whether it's in the kitchen, the bedroom or your friend's dinner party you said 'maybe' to — put Single & Fat on anything you'd put in or around your mouth.
Anyways — it’s olive oil. You know what to do with it.
Our polyphenol count is between 450-550 mg/kg (*anything over 250 is considered to be high in polyphenols). Known for:
• Lowering cholesterol
• Reducing heart disease risk
• Improving brain health
• Fighting free radicals in the body
• Improving gut health
• Reducing inflammation in the body
Our oil contains vitamin E, anti-oxidants and compounds. For external use, it’s non-toxic, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic.
How To Use
Put it on stuff, put it in stuff. Featuring a smoke point of 410º. After opening, best consumed within 4 months for optimal health benefits.
Only the best certified organic olives, thoughtfully grown in Italy.
Sourcing & Production
• The oil is extracted through a centrifugation process, ensuring the highest quality extra virgin olive oil.
• The certified organic olives from our Vol. I, Batch I are sourced from farms in Latina, Italy that use the best organic farming practices.
• Our premiere Vol. 1, Batch 1 was harvested in late October of 2021, ensuring a fresh olive oil that is extremely nutrient dense.
Shipping & Returns
• We use EcoCart to offset our carbon footprint on every order.
• Ships within 5-8 business days.
• Free shipping on orders over $85.
• Due to this being a food product, we are unable to accept returns. If there is an issue with your order, please contact us directly and we will do our best to make sure you are satisfied. email@example.com